*Made in the USA*
*Free Shipping within the US*
*Discount on purchase of 2 or more StringWeavers*
The StringWeaver is an ingenious compact tool which mounts on the main strings of the racquet. It creates a gap between the mains which allows you to weave the cross strings with far less effort. You will be able to pull the crosses faster without burning or notching the strings and achieve more uniform tension on the string bed. The StringWeaver is especially useful when weaving stiff polyester, textured or shaped strings. It will definitely save wear and tear on your fingers. Your strings will last longer since they won’t be subjected to the friction encountered when pulling the crosses.
The StringWeaver comes in versions for high, low and very low density string patterns for tennis racquets, and will fit nearly all modern racquets. Whether you are just starting out, string infrequently or are a seasoned professional, the StringWeaver will improve your stringing while saving you time and effort.
So, watch the video to see the StringWeaver in action, then click on the SHOP button to order your StringWeavers. You can also check out this independent video review of the StringWeaver on the very popular Tennis Spin YouTube channel HERE.
Advantages of the StringWeaver
- No assembly required, no parts to lose
- More compact than other stringing aids
- No need to re-position the device after weaving each cross
- Easier entry of mains into comb slots
- Less local stress on mains
- Low cost–about the price of a decent string job
- Satisfaction guaranteed or full refund within 30 days of purchase
- One year warranty against breakage under normal use
The StringWeaver is recommended by the United States Racquet Stringers Association as well as many highly regarded professional stringers. It is made in the USA and shipping is free within the United States.